Are you a professional interested in performing a variety of administrative duties and providing mission support within the Mission Directorates/Intelligence Community (IC)? The Mission Support Administrator position may be a perfect fit for you!
We are seeking individuals who are able to provide general and specific administrative services and directly support one or more functions or business areas including: facilities management, finance, human resources, imaging and publishing, information management, logistics, procurement, medical, security, and general administrative support.
As a Mission Support Administrator, you will provide guidance and assistance in the completion of complex tasks for general office and/or program support. The nature of this position demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision-making to fulfill your work requirements. A successful Mission Support Administrator requires extensive knowledge of administrative processes and procedures in the Agency/IC as well.
Mission Support Administrator Responsibilities
- Office Administration – Maintaining schedules, monitoring communications, drafting and proofreading correspondence, track status of incoming and outgoing cable traffic, passing and receiving clearances and prepares access lists.
- Information Management – Tracking records and processing personnel paperwork, data management, performing as Action Officer for task completion related to program, process, or transaction.
- Office Management – Planning meetings and conferences, serves as recorder or working member of the group in meetings, making travel arrangements and escorting guests, produces weekly status reports.
- Logistics – planning and support, assisting with ordering, maintaining inventory, coordinating Agency-wide cryptographic key requirements.
- Financial Management – Maintaining and reconciling accounting records, tracking overall budget for component or program, performing as designated cash custodian.
- Contracts Management – Assists with hiring and maintenance of independent contractor resources, monitors contract status, may assist with the performance of Level 1 Contracting Officer Technical Representative duties.
- Program Management – Assists with program or process, ensures compliance with Agency/IC regulations and procedures, coordinates, tracks, and monitors administrative and program support activity.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of protocol and precedence, and Agency/IC structure, regulations, and policies.
- Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of travel and Agency-unique activities to perform as Station POC for individuals on TDY.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills in planning and organizing to systematically coordinate, track, and complete work flow in accordance with the unique guidelines and procedures of multiple agencies/organizational entities.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the internet, and other applications necessary to train others.
- Extensive knowledge of current practices associated with filing and tracking systems, allowing efficient and rapid storage and retrieval of information.
- Working knowledge of Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative concepts and principles.
Please note that a current and active clearance is required for this position.
Interested in working with us as a Mission Support Administrator? We have multiple Mission Support Administrator openings available with competitive hourly pay plus benefits! See the full job description and apply today.