THE WORLD IS YOURS!
Have you heard the expression “The World is Yours”? This is our motto and has made TPGS one of the fastest growing private companies in the country. If you are inspired by success, we have a unique opportunity for you as a Resource Manager/ Recruiter. Your energy and passion are needed!
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Resource Manager/Recruiter Position at TPGS is it! Below are our core values and are the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer and take on the mission together for you to become a successful Resource Manager/Recruiter.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A RESOURCE MANAGER/RECRUITER
- Performs professional level duties to attract, screen, recruit, and select new employees.
- Through a high volume of outbound calls (average of 35 per day) source and identify qualified Department of Defense and Intelligence Community professionals focusing on candidates holding security clearances to support our customers missions.
- Interviews and screens applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organizations culture and function effectively.
- Conduct phone screens and in person interviews to ensure candidate qualifications meet position requirements and program requirements
- Utilize all available resources to attract qualified professionals available for opportunities TPGS supports
- Maintain a proactive bench of candidates for regularly filled positions with the Business Unit and for upcoming proposals and contracts
- Generate qualified leads for potential business opportunities, document those leads and ensure they are passed on to BD team
- Generate referrals from candidates for other qualified employees
- Build and maintain professional relationships within workforce
- Establish and negotiate candidates true salary rate
- Maintain communication with candidate during the interview and selection process and ensure that all objections are overcome
- May attend career fairs, as needed
- Maintain an acceptable PAC (Production, Activity, Core Values) score of each week
- Meet weekly production metrics
- 2 + years’ experience in Recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree or previous Department of Defense (DoD) and/or Military experience a plus
- Must be able to make quick decisive decisions
- Must be a quick learner
- Must have excellent people skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must be self- motivated and show a commitment to accomplishment of production metrics
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Able to adapt to change and take on special projects of a varied nature as required.
The ideal candidate would preferably have a Bachelor’s degree, high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and self-motivation. It doesn’t matter what you received your degree in as long as you have the ability to learn.
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
We offer a competitive base salary with an aggressive commission plan, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) to name just a few of our generous perks that every associate receives.